[syslinux] SYSLINUX used by Intel for BIOS updates

Sam Clements sclements at gmail.com
Wed Jan 17 08:06:29 PST 2007

All,
  I went to download a BIOS update for my motherboard today and had
the option for an ISO. Upon booting said ISO, I was greeted with:

ISOLINUX 2.10 2004-06-18 Copyright (C) 1994-2004 H. Peter Anvin

along with the other appropriate BIOS update instructions.
Congratulations for all of the hard work everyone has put into the
SYSLINUX product. I've used it for several years now and it finally
seems to have gotten at least enough attention at Intel to make it
into their BIOS updates. Keep up the excellent work!
  -Sam