[syslinux] SYSLINUX 3.35 released

Quinn Plattel qiet72 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 31 04:01:44 PST 2007

Hi Peter,

I have tested version 3.35 memdisk with ms-dos images via usb keys on
IBM Laptops - still the same result - hangs after saying "Starting
MS-DOS...".  Dell Laptops work fine with the same setup.  However, the
grub4dos alternative works fine with the IBM Laptops.

IBM Laptops affected: T23, T30, T40/p, T41/p, T42/p, T43/p, X40,
X60/s, and T60/p

Quinn