[syslinux] Another batch of helpins needed.

Karch dimeneira at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 13:51:50 PDT 2007

Hello, you guys have helped me before. I am setting up a multiboot system on
my usb stick. At one point, with syslinux, i had the two of the three
systems working. However in a sucessful attempt to get the third working, i
used that os'es instructions for usb installition, which included syslinux.
After which, that system worked, with its syslinux.cfg being located in a
non-root folder (/boot/syslinux/), i then edited that to reflect the other
two systems i wanted bootable via syslinux, and it and another system of the
three worked absolutely fine. However i lost one that had been working
before. When i would attempt to load that one, it would say that it could
not find its kernel (vmlinuz). I have renamed the kernel, i have gotten a
fresh download of the kernel, and it refuses to find it. here is my
syslinux.cfg, hopefully u guys can tell me what im doing wrong.

<code>
PROMPT 0
TIMEOUT 5
DEFAULT Slax

# Name Slax
LABEL Slax
# Locate Kernel
KERNEL /boot/vmlinuz
# Append boot options
APPEND vga=769 initrd=/boot/initrd.gz ramdisk_size=6666 root=/dev/ram0
changes=slax/slaxsave.dat rw

# Name Knoppix
label Knoppix
# Locate kernel
KERNEL vmlinuz
# Append boot options
append rw vga=1 init=/linuxrc initrd=initrd.cgz,scsi.cgz

# Name Memtest
LABEL Memtest
# Locate kernel
KERNEL /boot/mt86p