[syslinux] tftpd-hpa feature suggestion

Craig craig5 at pobox.com
Wed Jun 6 16:18:21 PDT 2007

I asked the same question a while back. :)

hpa's response;

http://syslinux.zytor.com/archives/2007-March/008233.html

Read the rest of the thread, there is some good discussion.

One possible workaround was to use a dynamic filesystem such as FUSE.
Unfortunately, that is more involved than I want right now. I have done
an "out of band" system where the files are created by another process.
Not truly dynamic, but it works for my specific application.... at
least, for now.

I too would love to see dynamic tftp content, but I appreciate the
technical difficulties.