[syslinux] IP details in COM32 module

Ferenc Wagner wferi at niif.hu
Thu Jun 7 06:54:14 PDT 2007

"Coe, Colin C. (Unix Engineer)" <Colin.Coe at woodside.com.au> writes:

> This looks exactly what I want.  I tried applying the patch against
> 3.50pre18 but it doesn't apply cleanly.  Any chance you could whack it
> into shape?

Try the attached patch in the source directory with -p1.  I think it
was made against current git head, but I'm slightly confused.  git log
starts with Peter's 'vesacon_set_background: Need "volatile" asm'
patch, which is tagged 3.50-pre20 on the website, but git tag -l 3.50
lists pre1-5 only...  I'm a git newbie, and would appreciate some
insight.
--
Thanks,
Feri.