[syslinux] menu.c32 and old syslinux options

Jerry Nelson jerry.nelson at xilinx.com
Fri Jun 8 09:02:20 PDT 2007

Not really,  I simply wanted to have the option to enter a label
On the CLI (for those of us who do this so much we know the labels by
heart), But still have the multiple menu's.  We have dozens of labels in
Dozen different sub mnenu's. For example a main menu, w/ 12 options
(rhat, suse, fedora, windoz, etc), select rhat brings you to an other
menu w/ a dozen options.  Being able to have the CLI on the first menu
and being able to type a label that is memorized is much faster - yet we
can't afford to display the 300 labels on the main menu (using include
was doing just that)

Thanks though,

Jerry