[syslinux] How to avoid the network reinstall in pxelinux?

Eric Zhang maillistbox at 126.com
Fri Jun 8 21:06:36 PDT 2007

Hi, syslinux:

I am using pxelinux to install the Linux by network, it works fine.

My question is in order to boot the client machine from network, my boot
order(which set in BIOS) is: First, network; Second, Harddisk; Third, ......

But when the client machine finished the Linux installation, it will
boot from network again and reinstall the OS again.

So how can avoid this reinstall issue automatically? Is there any
configuration in pxelinux which can achieve this?

Thanks a lot.

Eric Zhang
2007-06-09