[syslinux] psf files

bayosky bayosky at free.fr
Sat Jun 9 14:30:40 PDT 2007

[Bonsoir]

Sorry for the first post with a bad adress ... :o(

good evening

[ I'm french and my english is so bad ... so ...]

I use pxelinux with vesamenu.c32 and it's really good but ...
I would like to use correctly some carracters with accents

I try severals psf files found here and there but
these fonts dont have graphicals carracters used for borders of the
menu.

So... two questions :

Does a font with "french" letters and graphicals caracters used by
menu
still exist ?

Is there a simple software for editing psf.files ?
( so I can make exactly what I need ...)

Thank,

HB

---
Antivirus avast! : message Sortant sain.
Base de donnees virale (VPS) : 000748-2, 09/06/2007
Analyse le : 09/06/2007 23:30:41