[syslinux] USB Keyboard

BuraphaLinux Server buraphalinuxserver at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 01:20:44 PDT 2007

Yes, the machine has broken BIOS and no PS/2 ports.  My manager said
downgrading the BIOS was not acceptable, so I will just have to make
custom CDs to install these machines and let them timeout.  Let's just
end this thread with the comment that friends don't let friends buy
Dell hardware.  My boss was trying to be nice and get a new machine,
and once it gets into Linux it's OK, it's just that Dell is actively
trying to prevent installation of a new operating system, and probably
A11 was created just for that due to pressure from their primary o/s
supplier.