[syslinux] IP details in COM32 module

Coe, Colin C. (Unix Engineer) Colin.Coe at woodside.com.au
Mon Jun 11 17:18:03 PDT 2007

Hi all

Please ignore my last email, I see where my code was wrong now.  I now
see all the DHCP options correctly.

I'll quietly go away now...

CC

NOTICE: This email and any attachments are confidential.
They may contain legally privileged information or
copyright material. You must not read, copy, use or
disclose them without authorisation. If you are not an
intended recipient, please contact us at once by return
email and then delete both messages and all attachments.