[syslinux] ISOLINUX: Updating ISOLINUX.CFG Q

Duke McAllister mr-roboto at linuxmail.org
Thu Jun 14 08:32:38 PDT 2007

I have a non-bug related question, which has been giving me fits
for a while.  Can ISOLINUX.CFG be updated on a multi-session disc ?
It seems not, as I make m/s CDs all the time and can change every
other file on the disc, exc ISOLINUX.CFG.  My best guess at this point
is that ISOLINUX.BIN can't access secondary sessions on the disc, pos
related to the boot-info-table patch.  Whether b-i-t affects things or
not, does this hypothesis make sense to anyone else ?  Thanx....

=
11.5% Dividend Yield REIT
Free Report Reveals REITs with Dividend Yields Paying up to +11.5%.
http://a8-asy.a8ww.net/a8-ads/adftrclick?redirectid=ffba9e8d5ffec58c9b539a43a0205aff