[syslinux] Client machine cannot acquire the IP from dhcp server

Eric Zhang maillistbox at 126.com
Fri Jun 15 03:14:39 PDT 2007

Hi, Gilles:

     My DHCP Server version is: dhcp-3.0.1-58.EL4(CentOS 4.4 OS)

     My /etc/dhcpd.conf:

allow booting;
ddns-update-style none;
option domain-name "jointforce.com.cn";
option subnet-mask 255.255.255.0;
option broadcast-address 192.168.0.255;
option domain-name-servers 218.2.135.1;
option routers 192.168.0.254;
subnet 192.168.0.0 netmask 255.255.255.0 {
   range 192.168.0.1 192.168.0.64;
   next-server 192.168.0.254;
   filename "pxelinux.0";
}