[syslinux] pxelinux and WDS server for Vista

Jacob Alifrangis jalifrangis at authenticlick.net
Fri Jun 22 08:54:41 PDT 2007

Well, we have that setup, and here's how I've done this.

We've had to put all of the pxelinux code and config files on the WDS server.

In the WDS Manager, you'll need to turn off the option "Respond on port 67"

Setup pxelinux like you normally do, and add an entry like this:

	LABEL WDS/RIS
		Kernel /boot/x64/pxeboot.0 keeppxe

Then.... here's the hard part:

	You may have to re-configure your bcd file, or create a new one, I'm still trying to work out the details or instructions on some of these and will post a how-to later next week.

Authenticlick, Inc.
5757 Wilshire Boulevard | Penthouse One
Los Angeles, California 90036
Tel: 323.330.0404 x202 | Fax: 323.330.0755
email: jalifrangis at authenticlick.net

Jacob Alifrangis
Director of Operations