[syslinux] MENU PASSWORD options

Geoffrey Hughes geoffrey.hughes at otago.ac.nz
Sun Jun 24 16:41:46 PDT 2007

I've got a design that uses hshift to put the menu on the right-hand
side of the screen for branding purposes.

The problem comes when you get the password dialog come up all off
centred.  It's not even centred in the middle of the screen (which
would be enough for now).  I'd like to be able to be able to show the
password dialog under my menu with the same width and position.