[syslinux] Howto make a bootable drive partition img of an iso to be used with memdisk

Karch dimeneira at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 13:54:58 PDT 2007

No duh, sorry. Actually their are several of them. One is that im trying to
take an iso of erd commander and boot it off of my usb drive. I would also
like to do the same thing with a bartpe iso as well. I already have several
things booting off of the drive, but would like to add these two to them.

On 6/27/07, Geert Stappers <stappers at stappers.nl> wrote:

> Op 27-06-2007 om 10:29 schreef Karch:
> ]
> > >
> > > There is no generic method that works for all operating systems.
> >
> > Any advice to pointing me in the right direction?
>
> Start with chosing a direction.
> Such as telling which operating system you have in mind.
>

> Cheers
> Geert Stappers

Dimeneira aka Dime