[syslinux] syslinux-3.50 Physical Floppy Disk Access

Geert Stappers stappers at stappers.nl
Sat Jun 30 04:55:18 PDT 2007

Op 29-06-2007 om 18:29 schreef Desmond Boyd:
> >From: stappers at stappers.nl (Geert Stappers)
> >Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 17:41:31 +0200
> >Op 29-06-2007 om 15:11 schreef Desmond Boyd:
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > Any luck on fixing the floppy disk access problem
> > > or is it only affecting me?
> >
> >Test reports of newer versions then 3.36,
> >such as the recent released 3.50, are welcome.
>
> I did all the tests as far as im aware, there listed in the previous
> posts, if theres anything else i need to do please let me know.

:-)

Things to do:

- Be aware that you are addressing a community.
- Find common interrests in that community.
- Convert a personal/private problem in a community challenge.
- Be carefull with other peoples time.
- Make good (as is usefull) references to previous postings.
- Reply below the text.
- Keep smiling!

Cheers
Geert Stappers