[syslinux] Antwort: Re: pxelinux: Doing DHCP-Release?

Fabian Seither Fabian.Seither at hornbach.com
Fri Mar 30 02:15:54 PDT 2007

Hello,

> have the DHCP server issue the static IP to the Workstation.

That's a good idea, but I think i would not get my colleagues to manage all
the leases for 5000 Clients. => The Hostname has to fit to the IP-Adress.
Becaus there must be a way to choose the hostname we can not chosse the
Hostname according to the IP receive from DHCP without touching the leases.

Great Thank, but this can not solv my problem.

Fabian Seither

Hornbach-Baumarkt-AG
Sitz: Bornheim/Pfalz, Registergericht Landau HRB 2311
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrates: Gerhard Wolf
Vorstand: Steffen Hornbach (Vorsitzender), Susanne Jäger, Roland Pelka,
Jürgen Schröcker, Manfred Valder

--
*******
E-mail-Newsletter: Jetzt anmelden!

Ein Mail. Ein Wink: Einfach auf hornbach.de gehen, anmelden und los geht es.
Lassen Sie sich nichts durch die Lappen gehen!

http://www.hornbach.de/newsletter/de/html/index_newsletter.phtml
*******
*******
This e-mail is only intended for the person(s) to whom it is addressed and
may contain confidential information. Unless stated to the contrary, any
opinions or comments are personal to the writer and do not represent the
official view of the company. If you have received this e-mail in error,
please notify us immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this message
from your system. Please do not copy it or use it for any purposes, or
disclose its contents to any other person. Thank you for your co-operation.
*******