[syslinux] Virtual machines booting PXE - PXELINUX

Derek Jewett djewett at shastacourts.com
Wed May 2 10:16:14 PDT 2007

 Hello, new to the group. We have been using PXELINUX for some time now with
great success. However, with the recent spawn of virtual machines now
supporting PXE boot, has anyone been able to mount the disk in this
enviornment? Could someone direct me to any information on how to mount and
or partition drives? I have discovered the same issue with the HP DX2200
model of PC. For example if I run fdisk -l it reports nothing, any advise
would be a great help, as my linux troubleshooting is lacking in this area.
And we would like to explore disk imaging VM's.    Thanks!

Derek