[syslinux] vesamenu.c32 new command

Erik Lehmann erik.lehmann at archit.uni-karlsruhe.de
Wed May 16 00:34:53 PDT 2007

Hi,

i think i always send a patch last october:

"The default start position of the menu box for is the first row of
the screen. I'm using the background image option and want
to have the menu on the middle of the screen.
With the attached patch it's possible to use the new config
switch "MENU STARTROW" to define the top row for the
menu box."