[syslinux] pxe password protect option

Jerry Nelson jerry.nelson at xilinx.com
Thu May 17 09:25:30 PDT 2007

I tried this again with pxelinux.0 version 3.31 & 3.36 and I
Do have "MENU PASSWD" after the LABEL's I'm testing.

Every time, prompt or no prompt, timeout or no timeout, this boots
straight into the kernel and never prompts me for a password?

IS there anything else I can do or test? - the -vv options for DHCP
Doesn't really help me debug anything.

Thanks HPA
--Jerry