[syslinux] SYSLINUX 3.50-pre14 pushed out; adds INCLUDE support

Joel Ebel jbebel at google.com
Wed May 23 18:21:13 PDT 2007

This works great!  Thanks for the quick addition of a very useful
feature.  It was a little tricky dealing with including entire
configuration files because I picked up all the unwanted settings too,
like MENU TITLE, or MENU DEFAULT.  I don't have a great method of
dealing with the MENU DEFAULT when including other configs, but the MENU
TITLE I dealt with by creating a separate header file for each submenu
that contained the correct title, and then created a file with only
labels, which I included both in the header for that submenu, and in the
top level pxelinux.cfg.  This is working quite well, and greatly
simplifies my configuration.

Thanks again,
Joel