[syslinux] Has anyone any insight as to why RedHatEnterprise Level 5 is broken as far as PXE booting is concerned.

RgSalisbury rgsalisbury at exemail.com.au
Sun May 27 23:22:50 PDT 2007

> I've done RHEL 5 installs from an FC6 based system (not terribly
> different all told) without any issues, so I can at least confirm that
> RHEL 5 installs via pxe.
Thx John

from what mirrors i have looked at FC6 uses  (tftp-server-0.42-3.1.i386.rpm)
the same RPM.

Could you supply pls the FC6 tftp-server version if possible.

Also I have tried atftp-sever-0.7-5.2.elf.rf.i386.rpm with no
success.....which is the  latest version  I have found thus far

So  ......... still trying !