[syslinux] keeppxe+memdisk+FreeDOS example?

d tbsky tbskyd at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 00:57:54 PDT 2007

2007/9/21, Bernd Blaauw <bblaauw at home.nl>:
> It seems strange, but the best way to get things working initially is to
> get the DOS drivers for your specific network card working, rather than
> the universal ones.  Later on  you can make the bootdisk more generic by
> switching to UNDIS3C driver.  Eric Auer from the FreeDOS  project has
> some tools on his website, mainly to get arguments from the syslinux
> commandline, to see if KEEPPXE is present for example. It can be found
> at http://www.coli.uni-saarland.de/~eric/stuff/soft/

hi:
   i want to detect "keeppxe" under dos. i go to Eric Auer's web site
but can not find such tools. could you tell me which tool can do this?
or is there any api can do this? i try the method in the comboot
document(ah=30h,int 21h and ah=01h,int 22h), but it seems can not work
under dos.
   thanks for help!!

Regards,
tbskyd