[syslinux] How get DHCP-/BOOTP-Options with MEMDISK

stephane maillan s-maillan at ti.com
Fri Oct 12 07:20:57 PDT 2007

I don't know if this is what you need but to retrieve environment for
memdisk here is what i do :

in the pxelinux configuration file i declare argument on the append line

append initrd=xxxx  sp-a=20-30

then in the dos autoexec.bat i use getargs.com :

echo Retrieving Environnment from MEMDISK
getargs > getenv.bat
call getenv.bat

This will setup environement variable that you can to use then :

echo %sp-a%

i hope this can to help you

regards
Stephane Maillan