[syslinux] linux.c32 doesn't work

Wagner Ferenc wferi at niif.hu
Thu Oct 25 16:00:52 PDT 2007

"H. Peter Anvin" <hpa at zytor.com> writes:

> Wagner Ferenc wrote:
>> "H. Peter Anvin" <hpa at zytor.com> writes:
>>
>>> Also, try to enable DEBUG output.
>>
>> How do I do that?  I uncommented the lines
>>
>> %define DEBUG_TRACERS 1		; Uncomment to get debugging tracers
>> %define DEBUG_MESSAGES		; Uncomment to get debugging messages
>>
>> in tracers.inc, which resulted in a 12 bytes bigger pxelinux.0, but
>> the output was all the same...
>
> Change com32/modules/linux.c.

Sorry, I just can't get it right.  I added a #define DEBUG, but
linux.c32 stayed the same size: 12588 bytes.  Added -DDEBUG to CFLAGS
in com32/{lib,modules}/Makefile, nothing again.  I did make clean
between each try.  How should I change linux.c?  By adding proper
printf-s here and there?
--
Thanks,
Feri.