[syslinux] Load ELF 32bits LSB executable

Stéphane ARQUER stephane.arquer at c-s.fr
Mon Sep 17 01:33:45 PDT 2007

Hi,

I tryed to force the format with the keywords given in the syslinux doc
page but the ELF format is not recognize.

I've attached a simple hello prog to allow testing.
Actually I use grub to load these file with pxegrub.

Regards.

SA

H. Peter Anvin wrote:
> Stéphane ARQUER wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I'd like to load with pxelinux an RTEMS executable file, the format is
>> ELF 32-bit LSB executable, Intel 80386, version 1 (SYSV), statically
>> linked, strtipped
>>
>> Can someone tell me if there is a way to load it with PXElinux.
>> When I try to do it, the error message is :
>> invalid or corrupt kernel image
>>

> Try using elf.c32 to load it. If that doesn't work, then RTEMS probably
> needs specific entry conditions.

.. which, I should point out, should be easy enough to accommodate if
we can find out what they are.

Unsubscribe or set options at: