[syslinux] Load ELF 32bits LSB executable

Geert Stappers stappers at stappers.nl
Tue Sep 18 03:20:58 PDT 2007

Op 18-09-2007 om 09:05 schreef Stéphane ARQUER:
> Hi,
>
> Can you tell me what do I need to install exactly ?
>
> I downloaded syslinux-3.52-pre8
> then I made a make in /com32 directory.
> I put the elf.c32 file in /tftpboot
> and I modified the pxelinux.cfg/IPfile such:
>      default rtems
>      label rtems
>          kernel elf.c32
>          append my_rtems_execfile.exe
>
> after the message booting...
> the pc is frozen.
>
> The there is something wrong in the way I proceed.

As I read it, there is progress.
The "invalid header" message is gone.

Thing I would do, is getting the hello.exe running,
because that is a configuration that is reported to be working.

(in other words: right now I would doubt 'my_rtems_execfile.exe')

Cheers
Geert Stappers
--
There is indeed some logic in
first seeing a question and after that, the answer.