[syslinux] Load ELF 32bits LSB executable

Stéphane ARQUER stephane.arquer at c-s.fr
Tue Sep 18 06:15:33 PDT 2007

I try to load the file /com32/samples/hello.elf
given by syslinux-3.52-pre8.tar.gz, which normally works fine (to avoid
any  doubt).

with pxelinux.cfg/C0A8000F :

default rtems
label rtems
          kernel elf.c32
          append hello.elf

the result is the same, the pc is frozen after the message:
Trying to load: pxelinux.cfg/C0A8000F
booting...