[syslinux] alternate tftp server

jason bishop jason.bishop at clustercorp.com
Wed Apr 2 17:32:00 PDT 2008

this is perfect.  i've got it all compiled and am testing.  everything
looks legit but i haven't gotten it to go yet.  would be interested in
any datapoints from anybody else who has success.

i ran it through nasm (uncommenting the debug line)
nasm -f bin -l pxechain.lst -o pxechain.cbt pxechain.asm

fixed up my pxelinux config file:
default blah
prompt 1

label blah
  COMBOOT pxechain startrom.com

and when i pxeboot I got this error:

boot:
INIT FAIL 3000 3000 3000 0513
pxechain: usage: pxechain.cbt [[ipaddress]::]filename

(using peter's pxelinux.0 from 3.62)

jason