[syslinux] SYSLINUX 3.63-pre4

H. Peter Anvin hpa at zytor.com
Tue Apr 8 17:20:18 PDT 2008

I have tackled a major bug that affected sdi.c32 especially, but might
at least theoretically have affected other formats as well.  It
*appears* to load the SDI image I managed to stitch together with XP
Embedded Studio, but it doesn't actually boot neither on my system nor
in simulation; then trying to upgrade it to SP2 caused it to corrupt
itself, so I'm not all that keen to trying to make that bit actually work.

Help with testing would *really* be appreciated at this point...