[syslinux] MEMDISK not working on Thinkpads

Chris.Young at serco.com Chris.Young at serco.com
Thu Apr 17 04:57:49 PDT 2008

Hi all

I checked the archive and it looks like this is a known problem, but no
news since Dec 2006.  So, I was wondering, is there any update on this
problem, as I've tried it on a variety of Thinkpads with up to the latest
version of syslinux/memdisk.

Thanks
Chris

***Disclaimer****
This e-mail and any attachments are for the intended addressee(s) only and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. If you are not a named addressee, do not use, retain or disclose such information. This email is not guaranteed to be free from viruses and does not bind  Serco in any contract or obligation.

Serco Limited. Registered in England and Wales. No: 242246 Registered Office: Serco House,16 Bartley Wood Business Park, Bartley Way, Hook, Hampshire RG27 9UY United Kingdom.