[syslinux] Anyone interested in scripts for multiple PXELinux configs in a single TFTP directory

Jurjen Bokma j.bokma at cs.rug.nl
Sun Apr 27 07:40:40 PDT 2008

By all means, go ahead. But before anyone has tried, it seems a bit
premature to put it in a Debian package.
OTOH, if somebody can come up with the 'PXEConfigs' file of a Debian
mirror with good bandwidth, I could add the remote mirror feature I
mention in the ToDo list and we could generate a standard menu tree for
Debian every now and then.
But please first a look at the URL I posted and first see if the scripts
are actually useful...

'gards,
Jurjen

--