[syslinux] HP Drive Key Boot Utility works (2.10?), but syslinux 3.71 doesn't

Alex Dommasch dommasch at teleport.com
Sat Aug 9 17:37:08 PDT 2008

Ah, I see.  That is unfortunate.
Questions:
 1. when might such an option be available?
 2. if it might be a while, would it be straightforward for me to make
the misleading test be skipped (assuming I can figure out how to build
from source)?  Would it be as simple as adding something like "jmp
.noedd" right after "eddcheck:"?
BTW, thank you for maintaining such a useful product.  I'm really hoping
I can get it to work for me.

Alex Dommasch