[syslinux] COM32 Implementation Of GFXBoot

Geert Stappers stappers at stappers.nl
Tue Aug 12 01:44:11 PDT 2008

Op 11-08-2008 om 17:46 schreef a178235:
> What's the status of the Google Summer of Code
> COM32 module implementation of GFXBoot project?
 <snip/>

For what it is worth:

I have seen better written offers for help.

I would have wrote something like:

  Hello Syslinux people,

  The GFXBoot implementation in COM32 has my interrest.
  Is there a way I can help?

  I can compile syslinux from source (it builds fine on my Debian system)
  and I'm getting familair with git (the versioning system)
  I prefer to test on qemu (computer emulation software),
  testing on virtualbox is also possible.
  Tests on real hardware can also be done, if GFXBoot supports netbooting.
  (because I don't want to burn CD for each test)

But I'm not interrested in GFXBoot.

Geert Stappers
knowning that ignoring a messegge has also it's disadvantageses