[syslinux] COM32 Implementation Of GFXBoot

Erwan Velu erwan at seanodes.com
Tue Aug 12 02:03:58 PDT 2008

a178235 wrote:
> What’s the status of the Google Summer of Code COM32 module implementation of GFXBoot project? From what has been communicated to me, things have not gone as planned, and it’s currently in limbo.

The GSOC on COM32 is officially over as the student didn't started the
project. That's a big disappointment for me as I was the mentor on that
project.

Another student started to work on it but apart of the GSOC.
If someone wants to help him, I'm pretty sure he will appreciate some help.

--
Erwan Velu