[syslinux] Second Preview of SYSLINUX Dynamic Modules - GSoC Release

Stefan Bucur stefanb at zytor.com
Tue Aug 19 16:30:59 PDT 2008

Greetings everyone,

As the official Google Summer of Code 2008 program reached the
deadline on August 18, I'd wish to announce the release of the second
preview of my work on SYSLINUX, which is also the "GSoC Final Release"
(that is, the code I will officially send to Google). You can find
about what's new in this release and more in the announcements page,
here:

http://syslinux.zytor.com/wiki/index.php/GSoC2008_Stefan_Announcements#19_August_2008_-_Preview_.22Release.22_2.2C_Official_GSoC_Release_Package

Of course, the end of GSoC doesn't mean an end of my contributions to
SYSLINUX. The job is not done, my work has to be integrated into
SYSLINUX 4, and I intend to be staying around even after that :)

Cheers,
Stefan Bucur