[syslinux] help

Prof S W Damle swdamle at bsnl.in
Sat Aug 23 12:26:02 PDT 2008

[From:http://www.zytor.com/mailman/options/syslinux/swdamle%40bsnl.in ]

Respected Sir

(1) I have prepared a bootable CD using "http://www.bcdwb.de\bcdw201a" which
is working fine.
    Now I want the same to boot from "usb" or Pendrive. I tried a lot but
NOT successful.

On restart I receive error message "could NOT find kernel image:linux " or
similar to that.

 Therefore you are requested to guide so as to enable me to boot the
"CD(contents)" from usb.

(2) how do I configure "syslinux.cfg" for LOCAL BOOT(0x80 type)

(3) I am in bad need of the following:
    /isolinux/isolinux.bin	 Partition Image	(Version > or=0.6.2)
    /linux/partimg/vmlinuz ramdisk_size=16384
initrd=/linux/partimg/initrd.img
    root=/dev/ram0 rw
I shall feel obelidged if you provied the same or the link to download.
    Thanks in advance
    with regards,
    Prof S W Damle