[syslinux] Syslinux on USB not seeing any files

Jernej Simončič jernej.listsonly at ena.si
Sat Dec 6 05:15:09 PST 2008

On Friday, November 7, 2008, 19:01:23, H. Peter Anvin wrote:

> This disk is too large to be booted with CBIOS with zipdisk geometry.
> You probably have to make a boot partition which is no larger than 1 GB.

I have played a bit more with this now, and I can't get it to work at
all. Windows seems to be really braindead when accessing partitions on
devices it sees as removable, so I tried with an 1GB pendrive (c/h/s
963/63/32) instead, but the Award BIOS on my Gigabyte G33-DS3R still
refuses to boot it.

--
< Jernej Simončič ><><><><>< http://eternallybored.org/ >

Things always fall at right angles.