[syslinux] mboot.c32 loses connection when loading the Kernel

Philipp Fehre philipp.fehre at googlemail.com
Thu Dec 4 03:27:05 PST 2008

Hi,
I Tried mboot.c32 Version 3.71 today and it shows the same behavior, I
was unable to find the 3.72 in the Debian Repositories so I checked
3.71 first.

I uploaded the pcap file here, looking through it I found the Error
after the Read Request from from the Client.

http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/308729/mboot.pcap

Thanks for your help

Phil