[syslinux] Help still needed?

Boris Lenzinger boris.lenzinger at gmail.com
Tue Dec 16 07:02:06 PST 2008

May be have a look at Jira since it offers licence for open-source
projects and is a very good product.

Bug Tracking system is a must have I think since it allows people to
know what bugs are opened, what are the use cases, where a bug was fixed
(which version), how to reproduce, can help in debug or reproduce and so on.

Moreover, it helps when producing a release to *automate* list of fixed
bugs.
With a svn well configured, it is easy to link code that was changed
with bug tracking and help people who want to contribute to see what
code was changed to fix problems...

Those features would be very very useful I think.