[syslinux] Having problem with menu.c32 on serial console

John Rouillard rouilj at renesys.com
Thu Dec 18 06:44:50 PST 2008

On Thu, Dec 18, 2008 at 02:39:37PM +0100, Ferenc Wagner wrote:
> John Rouillard <rouilj at renesys.com> writes:
>
> > On Wed, Dec 17, 2008 at 03:56:17PM -0800, H. Peter Anvin wrote:
> >
> > In the interim is there a file with the data sequence I can cat in
> > my rxvt window to see if it hangs the window?
> You can try recording a typescript of your session and replaying it in
> other terminals.

I tried doing that in teraterm with it's logging. But I see nothing in
the typescript past the line drawing character.

However you reminded me of something, I also have a screen session in
the mix under rxvt. I claim that is blameless, but need to verify it.

> Both xterm and urxvt-unicode from Debian Etch and Lenny work for me.

Cool. Thanks for the data points.

--
				-- rouilj

John Rouillard