[syslinux] PXE Boot Menu with iSCSI and AOE!

Tomaž Kavcic Tomaz.Kavcic at infohit.si
Mon Feb 4 12:13:19 PST 2008

Hello,

gPXE works OK for me when chainloading Pxelinux.0 -> gPXE. The only thing missing for me currently is that dhcpd.conf is limited to only one "option root-path", where I would need more than one if I want to make a menu with different operating system who use aoe, iscsi, and similar root paths. Therefore, I'd like to ask you, if it's maybe possible to somehow change the code of pxelinux (or gpxe) to get the "option root-path" directly from pxelinux.cfg/default script or is there maybe an option to compile undionly.kpxe with already integrated static root-path. last case would mean I have to compile many different undionly.kpxe modules, but that's OK if this is an only option.
However, any solution would be great!

Thanks again, Tomaz.