[syslinux] menu.c32 empty label?

BuraphaLinux Server buraphalinuxserver at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 06:01:31 PST 2008

The attached config works, but gives 2 error messages that get covered
up by the GUI screen so fast I cannot read them.  I think they are
probably about having 'LABEL' with nothing after it.  I was trying to
follow the example in menu.doc but somehow I'm doing it wrong.  Please
consider helping me figure out how to get the same resulting GUI menu
without any error messages.

I am using syslinux-3.61

By the way, the pcitest.c32 locks up hard on an IBM xSeries 345; I had
to power-cycle the machine.   It works on most of my normal desktop
systems though.  Maybe it doesn't work for Xeon machines?

JGH