[syslinux] SYSLINUX 3.62-pre13, release candidate

BuraphaLinux Server buraphalinuxserver at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 04:02:25 PST 2008

Thank you for the sample.  Now for a report of successful testing.

I tested a sub-menu and it worked well for me.  In I used vesamenu and
syslinux-3.62-pre13:

menu begin
menu end
menu exit
menu quit

and all items had help text.  Everything worked well.  This is on a
Plextor PX-W4012S CD burner connected to Adaptec AIC-7892A U160/m (rev
02) controller (machine has only SCSI, no IDE).   I'm so happy the
3.6X series will work on that machine again (the ones after 3.1X did
not, and I thought the drive was just dead since it is old).  I assume
others have already reported IDE and SATA succes?  I can test those
tomorrow if you want that.

The updated menu.doc showed 'LABEL -' which fixed my previous problem
where I used 'LABEL' alone and got syntax errors.

This new system looks great and is much easer (for me) than multiple
files with includes.

Thanks!