[syslinux] Task wishlist (was Re: SYSLINUX 3.70-pre1: development release)

H. Peter Anvin hpa at zytor.com
Thu Feb 28 13:41:03 PST 2008

Murali (முரளி கணபதி) wrote:
> Why not apply to "google summer of code" as a mentor?
>
> - Murali

Hey, didn't realize you were at Google now!

Well, I'm considering doing that.  There is a fair bit of paperwork, I
have been told, and my experience last year as a mentor was that it can
really be hit and miss depending on the student.

Plus, documentation projects are excluded, which is arguably the single
biggest thing syslinux needs right now :(  Stuff that needs a primary
maintainer have similar issues.