[syslinux] Task wishlist (was Re: SYSLINUX 3.70-pre1: development release)

Murali (முரளி கணபதி) murali at google.com
Thu Feb 28 16:17:21 PST 2008

I think, we should all pitch in with the documentation, and get most
things documented. Even if it is not perfect, have some documentation.
Then people will start reading the documentation, fix it / complain.

I will volunteer for the config file and menu systems documentation.

- Murali

--
Murali

கற்றது கை மண் அளவு, கல்லாதது உலகளவு
(What we know is only a handful, what we dont is the rest of the world)