[syslinux] pxelinux fails to load miniroot completly

detlef oertel d.oertel at uib.de
Fri Feb 29 09:47:35 PST 2008

H. Peter Anvin schrieb:
> detlef oertel wrote:
>> The tests of the isolinux versions are delayed because
>> somebody crashed my remote access to the opsi user which is affected.
>> I'm trying to fix this as soon as possible.
>>

> Any news on this?  I'm not sure how much longer I can wait on this.
>
> 	-hpa
Sorry, no news - don't wait for this.
I didn't get a new remote access to the affected customer.
The next week I have to spend at the CeBit fair and so I can't work on this case.
I will come back if i got results.

regards
detlef oertel

detlef oertel

Tel. 06131 / 27561-10
Fax  06131 / 27561-22

eMail: d.oertel at uib.de

uib gmbh

Firmensitz / Anschrift:
Bonifaziusplatz 1B
55118 Mainz

internet: www.uib.de

Geschäftsführer: dr. detlef oertel
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Mainz HRB 6942