[syslinux] Deleted Wiki accounts

H. Peter Anvin hpa at zytor.com
Tue Jan 1 18:21:18 PST 2008

If you had an account on the Syslinux Wiki, and hadn't actually done any
edits, then I have probably deleted your account (you should be able to
re-create it, however.)  Spammers had created over a hundred "dormant"
accounts, which I wanted to clean up -- obviously it's impossible for me
to tell if an account with no edit history is legitimate or not.

In the meantime I have killed off all the actual spammers and their
droppings that I've been able to find.  Not really how I wanted to spend
New Year's Day :(