[syslinux] Problem with memdisk and DOS on USB

Jérôme Poulin jeromepoulin at gmail.com
Sun Jan 13 07:08:01 PST 2008

> WinME (and WinXP, the DOS of which is ME) require "raw", "bigraw" or
> possibly "safeint"; this is due to what can best be described as a land
> mine in the ME code.

Right, it works with raw/bigraw, not safeint though, however, it still
doesn't help with my laptop not booting them except ME and only with
safeint, every instructions I use is the exact opposite on my laptop
:/  Win ME works with safeint on laptop and not on VM, just like DOS
6.22 works on VM as normal and not at all on laptop.