[syslinux] isolinux regression? / problem? v3.50 and newer.

H. Peter Anvin hpa at zytor.com
Wed Jan 16 21:55:51 PST 2008

Andrew Stuart wrote:
> Hopefully me limiting it down to between 3.50-pre23 and 3.50-release
> helps, otherwise I just wasted a good part of the day for nothing :)
> (I doubt my boss would be pleased..)

Looking at the archive binaries I can see what happened.

The only change from 3.50-pre23 to 3.50 was a Makefile change.  That
Makefile change apparently broke filling in the default values of the
isolinux boot info table, which are only used if mkisofs doesn't fill in
those values (with -boot-info-table).

So *thank you* for narrowing it down so closely, it made it very easy to
track this problem down.  I will produce a fix and put it into 3.61-pre2.